Thursday, December 29, 2005

Puritan Belief


Sorry, I do apologize, I said I would post ten reasons "why read the Puritans?". Due to unavoidable circumstances of life (work). I have not yet posted it as you see. I want it to be a good post, and not rushed. I want to be a man of my word. I planned to take a week of work off, and I found myself working today. I do planned to post it today Friday December 30 (Lord willing). Again sorry for any inconvenience. Mean while why not check out "Puritan Belief". You will not be disappointed.
In Christ Daniel

Puritan Belief: Fridays Top Posts

3 Comments:

Blogger Julianne said...

I like this guy's blog. Thanks for the heads up.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Daniel Mann said...

Yes, he has a good blog, How can you go wrong with the "Puritans". Oh, I wish I had Dr. Don Kistler's job of editing for Soli Deo Gloria Publications.

I plan on leaving some more comments on your blog on the subject of "free ageny" and "free will". I just wanted to see what others were going to say. Plus I did some more reading up, on the topic.
Coram Deo

2:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Thanks for the feedback.

I have a question that I would love you to answer Daniel. I constantly get told the arminiest answer to this question and would love to know how you answer this question on the tree of the knowledge of good and evil

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home