Monday, November 07, 2005

I am here! Not there

I am here not there, I am where I am, but I am not the great I am. I think I read too much of "Sam I am".
Well, this blog has been asleep for way too long. Time to write and I will try to write or post something daily here. Life has been busy! But I have not forgotten "you" my couple of readers. There are pictures to come, and many other more profitable things to come. So please stay tuned in . Why read my blog? Well, I hope it to be not just empty chatter but thought provoking and God glorifying. I have had to repent from reading some of the other blogs. Just so much idle time. Keeping in mind that we all, will give an account for every word we had said and I am sure every word we had written, when we all shall stand before our awesome glorious God and Savior.

Do you have any suggestions for what you would like to see here or on my web cite? Please let me know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julianne said...

I'd like to see anyything but nothing about middle knowledge or molinism.

;)

Thanks for the reminder that all we say AND write shall be accounted for.

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love reading the usual stuff you put, you make it very interesting, its full of facts and has only one goal, to please God and inform the uninformed... i love your work

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home